Vanderbilt assists professional, graduate and undergraduate students with career placements after graduation and with internship placements during their academic careers. The Corporate Relations team can help facilitate opportunities for customized on-campus recruitment visits for your company, for both employees and interns.
Vanderbilt students also look to corporations as a source for guest lecturers at on-campus conferences, symposiums and events. The Corporate Relations team can help connect your company's executives with students in order to maximize your company's potential for on-campus engagement and exposure.
For more information:
- Career Center
- Law School Employer and Career Services
- School of Medicine Office of Student Affairs
- School of Nursing Current Students
- Office of Active Citizenship and Service
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Owen Career Management Center
- Peabody Career Center