Experience a world to discover in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Vanderbilt’s gorgeous 330-acre campus is a national arboretum and home to a mixture of historic and LEED certified buildings to hold your summer conference, camp or retreat. We are a comprehensive research university, providing innovative programs, state-of-the-art facilities, award winning dining services and a supportive environment for interdisciplinary inquiry. No matter the size or complexity of your event, the one stop shop at the Office of Conferences has the resources to help you achieve your goals and host a successful event.
Last summer, we housed over 70 unique groups such as the Tennessee Special Olympics, Game Breaker Lacrosse, iD Tech Camps, National Cheerleading Association, Vanderbilt Football Passing Camp, Youth About Business Nashville Summer Business Camp, Vanderbilt Owen Accelerator Summer Business Institute , Vanderbilt Summer Academy, Sigma Pi International Fraternity, Hillvue Heights Church Mission X and many more.
The Office of Conferences will provide assistance to your group and accommodate all your needs by offering the following services:
- Courteous, customer-oriented professionals ready to serve you.
- You will be assigned a key contact person to assist with all aspects of your stay, from pre-planning to your arrival on campus; from beginning to end.
- Secure, clean residence hall accommodations.
- 24/7 on-call staff and reception desk services.
- Registration for checking in to and out of the residence hall.
- Full service meeting space in technology-enriched classrooms, auditoriums, ballrooms, athletic and recreational facilities.
- Rental of audio/visual equipment.
- Arrangements for conference dining.
- Catering arrangements.
- Linen services, as arranged in advance.
- Transportation needs.
- Access to University libraries for paying guests.
- Access to the Student Recreation Center for paying guests.