Stay with Us for Commencement!
The Vanderbilt University Office of Conferences is offering on campus housing during the 2014 Commencement activities.
Commencement guests will have the opportunity to stay in one of the residence halls at the Ingram Commons. Nightly rates are only $99 per night, single or double occupancy. Rooms are available for the nights of May 7, 8 and 9, 2014. There is no minimum night stay required. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The Hank Ingram House is ADA compliant.
Guest rooms come furnished with two twin beds, two dressers, two desk, two chairs, two closets, pillows and bed and bath linens. Restrooms and showers are located down the hall. The building is equipped with wireless internet access, so guests may receive email on their personal laptops. The $99/night package includes parking for one vehicle.
Unlike a hotel, Hank Ingram rooms do not have personal bathrooms and are not furnished with TV’s, radios, clocks or telephones. This cost-effective housing option does not include concierge service, bellhops or daily maid service. There are two designated women’s bathrooms and two designated men’s bathrooms on each floor. We suggest guests bring robes, shower shoes, personal toiletries/grooming items, alarm clocks and cell phones and chargers.
- Cost — $99 a night (single or double occupancy)
- Availability — May 7, 8 and 9
- Check In — Begins at noon on Wednesday, May 7 at Hank Ingram House (staffed 24/7)
- Furnishings — 2 twin beds, 2 dressers, 2 desks and chairs, 2 closets, pillows, bed/bath linens, free wireless internet service
- Limitations — No personal bathrooms, telephones, TV’s, radios, clocks, lamps, daily maid service
- Parking — Parking for one vehicle per room
- Questions — Office of Conferences 615-343-8699
- Change in Reservation Status — 615-343-4447 or email Commencement_Tickets@vanderbilt.edu