Warren College Personnel
* Area Maintenance Supervisor: Bill Gilliam, A101B, (32)2-5602
* VUPD: (32)2-2745 and (42)1-1911
Faculty Director of Warren College: Doug Fisher is an associate professor of computer science in the School of Engineering, with research interests in artificial intelligence, machine learning, computational models of human cognition, computing applications for environmental sustainability, and computational creativity.
* Professor Fisher’s office is B106C, though he is often working in the Warren Great Room, or Delbrück or Elliston first floor living rooms, and happy to talk when there.
* Drop-in Fall 2016 hours for residents are Monday's 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm (Warren 106C, the faculty director office) and by appointment
* Contact Professor Fisher by writing him at WarrenFacultyDirector@vanderbilt.edu
* Professor Fisher's welcome to Warren
* More about Doug and Patricia Fisher
* Doug and Patricia Fisher’s residence is Warren 503
Graduate Fellow Delbrück Hall:
* Laurel's office is B106D (Warren)
* Drop-in office hours for residents are Mondays 9:00-11:00 am and Thursdays 6:00-7:00 pm .
* Contact Laurel by writing her at DelbruckGradFellow@vanderbilt.edu
Graduate Fellow Elliston Hall: Laurel ('L') Hildner
* L's office is B106E (Warren)
* Drop-in office hours for residents are Wednesdays from 9:00-11:00 am and 8:30-9:30 pm.
* Contact L by writing her at EllistonGradFellow@vanderbilt.edu
College Halls Area Coordinator: Courtney Berry
* Courtney's office is A101C (Moore)
* Contact (32)2-4691
*Drop-in Fall 2015 office hours for residents are subject to change and are TBA.
* Courtney's residence is in Warren College.
College Halls Graduate Area Coordinator: Chris Cloar
* Chris's desk is A101 (Moore)
College Halls Administrative Assistant: Jordan Holland
*Office is A105 (Moore)
*Contact (615) 875-9251
*Office Hours 8-4:30 Monday-Friday
|Neal Kapoor (Head Resident)||Safiah Hassan (Head Resident)|
|Mary Casey||Evan Nguyen|
|Sparsh Gupta||Katie Gao|
|Riley Dankovich||Christine Lim|
|Bryan Stromer||Swaramsi "Ramsi" Katragadda|