Upload photos and show potential members what happens at your organization’s events.
1. From your organization’s page, click the “Gallery” tab.
2. Click “Create Album” near the top of the page.
3. Enter a name for the album and brief description.
- Public & Campus: Allow anyone to add or remove photos to album
- Organization: Allow anyone within the organization to edit photos in the album
- Only allow the following positions: Allows only selected officers the ability to edit photos within the album.
5. Click “Create Album.”
7. Enter a title and caption for the photo, and select the file from a saved location.
8. Click “Save Photo.”
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for each additional photo to be added.
10. Click “Back to Albums” once all photos have been uploaded to the album.
- From the “Photo Gallery” section on your organization’s page, locate the photo to be removed within an album.
- Click the red “x” in the corner of the photo.