When you track attendance at an event through Anchor Link, you will automatically capture not only the total number of attendees but also the names, e-mails, and timestamps for each person you track.
- Register your event in Anchor Link.
*Note: Your event will have to be approved by a site administrator so make sure to
register it in advance
- Go to your organization and click “Events” on the left side
- Open your event and click the “Track Attendance” button on the right side
*Note: You must have administrative access to Events for your organization to see the Track Attendance Button
Attendance Can be Tracked in 4 Ways:
1. Swiping using an Anchor Link Card Reader
* Note: Card readers can be checked out through a variety of offices including Sarratt 339 and can be reserved on the Anchor Link home page.
a. Plug in the Card Reader to the USB port of your laptop computer that is connected to the
b. Click the “Card ID Entry” button at the top right of the Track Attendance Page
Click the “+ Add Attendance” button for the following three methods:
a. If you used the invitations feature, you can simply go through and check
Attended/Absent/Excused for each invited user
3. Text Entry of E-mail Addresses
a. You can enter Vanderbilt campus e-mails and indicate a user’s attendance statu
4. File Upload of E-mail Addresses
a.You can upload a CSV or TXT file with e-mail addresses
To download an Excel spreadsheet attendance report click the “Export” button on the right side of the Track Attendance page. This attendance record will be permanently accessible for your organization or office in the Past Events section of your Anchor Link group.
Use this list of e-mails to invite people to join your organization’s group on Anchor Link or send them invitations through the system to your next meeting or event!