Promote a Member to a Position
Display the officers of your organization and grant administrative access to the features of your group by utilizing positions in your membership roster!
Assigning positions in Anchor Link has two benefits: 1. Anchor Link allows organizations to share administrative access to the organization’s pages. 2. Positions can be set to show publicly, letting other Anchor Link users know who to contact about your organization.
Assign Positions to Officers or Members
1. From the “Roster” option on your organization’s page, click on “Manage Roster” near the top of the page.
2. Locate the member you would like to assign an officer position on the “Current” tab.
3. Click “Edit Position” to the right of the member’s name.
4. Select the position from the menu that appears that the member should have.
5. Click the save button
6. The roster page will reload with the position now assigned to the member displayed.