Message your Members
Keep in touch with your members by sending messages through Anchor Link!
Anchor Link is a great tool to streamline your communications. Through the messaging feature in the roster, organizations can message a specific list of members or by positions within the group.
2. Hit the option below roster: Messaging.
3. Create either a Relay (email) or a text message (SMS).
4. Choose who to send the message: Select Only Certain Members or All Members
- To message by position: hit the edit button below “Positions, ” and click the box beside the positions you would like to message.
- To message specific members: hit the edit button below “Members,” and click the box beside the members you would like to message.
5. Type in the subject of your message.
- If you are sending a relay message, the system will generate a temporary relay email address. Then send your message to the email address and the system will distribute the message to all users who fit the filter criteria. You can use any email creation tool at your disposal to generate rich-text emails. The temporary relay will be available for 24 hours.
- If you are sending a text message, you will simply compose the message in the “body” section, then send.
- Example of relay address: