Posted by email@example.com on Thursday, October 10, 2013 in Departments & Staff, Student Organizations.
Create new positions in your organizations.
Delegation is the key to any organization’s success. You can create new positions in Anchor Link and share administrative access to your organization’s page.
Customize your organization’s positions in Anchor Link with the following steps:
1. From the Roster option on your organization’s page, click the “Manage Positions” link on the left.
2. A list of all the current positions available for your organization will be listed.
3. Click the “Create New Position” button at the top of the page or click on the name of an existing position to edit it.
4. Identify the name of the position.
5. Select the position type most appropriate for the new position.
- Officer: Users with this position will show up at the top of the organization’s roster and will have access to booking space through Virtual EMS or the Office of Reservations and Events.
- Member: This position will only be visible to organization officers only. Member positions can be used for messaging purposes or granting access to certain features in Anchor Link.
6. Set the following options as appropriate:
- Visible on Roster: The user holding the position is visible on the organization’s roster. This must be checked for an Officer position to be displayed and for the Officer to have permission to book space.
- Is Active: The position is available for a user to hold. If this is not checked, the position will only be available as a past position.
7. Grant the position no, all, or limited access to the organization’s site. Limited access allows you to select each aspect of the organization’s site that the position should not have access, have full access to, or only be able to view. All access allows the user to have access to all of the aspects of the organization’s site and no access allows the user absolutely no access.
8. Click “Create.”