Check out My Submissions!
The My Submissions section keeps live records of Forms, Elections, Organization Registrations, and Events.
Each of these types of submissions will save as you work on them each time you click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. You can begin completing a submission and then go back to this page to continue working on it at a later time.
This tab contains forms that you as an individual user complete, not forms that you create for an organization. Click the magnifying glass to open up your form submission
- In Progress- a form that has been started but not submitted
- Pending- a form that has been submitted but not yet approved/denied by the organization
- Approved- approved successfully by the organization
- Denied – open the form and check for comments by the organization. You may have the opportunity to revise and resubmit your form.
*Note: depending on the needs of the organization, some groups may choose not to approve/deny forms but simply collect data from them so do not be concerned if your forms stay Pending
This tab contains records of every election or poll you have voted in.
Just like forms, Elections will save as you work on them each time you click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. You can start filling out a ballot for an election and then go back to this page to finish your ballot and cast your vote within the voting period
This section contains any organization registration that you have initiated or completed.
- Click the magnifying glass to open up your form submission.
- If your registration is Denied, open the submission to review what changes need to be made. You can then revise the form and resubmit it.
This section contains each event registration submission or change request you are working on or have submitted.
- Click on the name of the event to review the event submission or to complete content. Then, submit your event!
- All Events in Anchor Link must be approved by a site administrator. If you have a question about your event submission, fill out an Anchor Link Help Ticket via the link on your user homepage.