Get Involved: Volunteer for VU!
Looking for leadership opportunities or a chance to join in the fun?The Vanderbilt Alumni Association offers many ways for alumni, parents and friends to stay connected with Vanderbilt. By giving your time, you are making a valuable difference while meeting new people, building leadership skills and sharing your unique talents with the Vanderbilt community.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 615-322-2929 to volunteer.Want to learn more? Read what our volunteers have to say (see column on right).
Some of these fun and rewarding opportunities include:
- Commodore Recruitment Programs (CORPs), the admissions office invites alumni around the globe to participate in vital recruitment efforts such as the Alumni Interviewing Program (AIP), college fair activities, contacting admitted students, and "Vanderbilt and You" receptions.
- Regional Vanderbilt Chapters of the Alumni Association Connect with alumni, parents, students and friends from around the world.
- VU Undergraduate Reunion Volunteer for your class reunion.
- Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Commodore Career Connection Volunteer to career network with other alumni and help VU students through the VUconnect alumni community.
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Parents and Family Programs Valuable resource for families of current Vanderbilt students.
- Vanderbilt Medical Center