Pearls of Southeast Asia
March 16-April 3, 2014
From $5,299 per person, double occupancy.
Call (615) 322-3673 or download the trip brochure to learn more and register.
Click here to view a detailed trip webpage
This 17-day adventure gives you a true taste of Southeast Asia as you travel from Hong Kong to Singapore with many stops along the way, including Sandakan, Malaysia, and Samarang, Java. You’ll scout for dragons on Komodo Island, visit an orangutan sanctuary in Borneo, and marvel at the Church of the Immaculate Conception of San Agustin in Manila—a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Azamara Journey offers 24-hour room service in its modern staterooms and spacious suites, promising the utmost in relaxation as you sail through the Java, Sulu and South China seas.
- Special airfare to Hong Kong, China, with return from Singapore, from select North American cities.
- All transfers and baggage handling between airports, hotels and embarkation/disembarkation piers for air/sea passengers.
- 17-night cruise aboard the Azamara Journey from Hong Kong to Singapore.
- Lecture series featuring speakers, authors and destination experts
- Open dining and open bar service in six restaurants, including complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks during onboard lunches and dinners.
- Expert guides offering informative commentary during optional shore excursions at each port of call.
- All gratuities for cabin and onboard restaurant staff.
- Services of a dedicated Passenger Service Representative prior to departure.
- Services of an experienced AHI Travel Director throughout the trip.