Post and Search Jobs
If you are a VU alumnus or graduate/professional student looking for jobs, check out the resources below.
If your are a recent Vanderbilt graduate (0-2 years out) and are seeking your first professional opportunity, please visit the Center for Student Professional Development's DoreWays job board for entry-level opportunities.
Post a job for alumni or graduate/professional student
We offer two different areas for job postings:
- Our VUconnect online alumni community is password protected and posts remain visible for up to 90 days, or until filled.
- Our Vanderbilt Alumni LinkedIn Group , which is open to alumni, faculty, staff and students of Vanderbilt only. This posting will remain available for 14 days with the option of re-posting.
If you are not an alumnus, please complete the form below so we may post your opportunity for you:
We only post from our webform, so please use the online form -- and keep the link handy for future opportunities. Thank you!
Search the VUconnect Job Board
Vanderbilt Alumni Association manages an exclusive online Job Board through our VUconnect online community .
Search for jobs NOW for Vanderbilt alumni and graduate/professional students.
The official LinkedIn Alumni Group is also a great place to search opportunities.
For Vanderbilt alumni from Vanderbilt Law School, Owen Graduate School of Management, School of Nursing, and graduate programs of Peabody College – you may also contact those respective career centers for more resources:
- Law School Career Services Office
- Owen Graduate School of Management Career Management Center
- School of Nursing Alumni Job Listserve
- Vanderbilt Peabody Career Development
Questions? Please contact Mallory Miciek, Assistant Director, Student-Alumni Engagement.