Join the official Vanderbilt Alumni Group on LinkedIn ! Search job postings, start discussions and make alumni connections in your area or industry.
To be approved for admittance into the group, you must be:
- Current Student
- Staff member (past or present)
We do not allow recruiters, groups, or others not affiliated with the University. We are happy to post jobs for you if you’ll please complete the form below.
Watch this video for Insider Professional Advice from LinkedIn’s university leader to optimize your Vanderbilt networking connections.
Posting Jobs to LinkedIn
We offer two different areas for job postings:
- Our VUconnect online alumni community is password protected and posts remain visible for up to 90 days, or until filled.
- Our Vanderbilt Alumni LinkedIn Group , which is open to alumni, faculty, staff and students of Vanderbilt only. This posting will remain available for 14 days with the option of re-posting.
If you are not an alumnus, please complete this form so we may post your opportunity for you:
- Kasey Folk, BA’02, elected partner at Ulmer & BerneJanuary 7, 2014
- Brenda Gilmore, MEd.’88, elected to Women in Government leadershipJanuary 3, 2014
- Snapchat snaps up Instagram’s Emily White, BA’00, as its new COODecember 4, 2013
- Alumni career services offer easy video resumes with Optimal ResumeNovember 1, 2013
- Play Nation — Vanderbilt alumni are making waves in the video game industrySeptember 6, 2013