Alumni Career Services
The Vanderbilt Alumni Association is proud to now offer career resources to alumni! Our new and expanded services include job postings; career development workshops and online resources; networking opportunities through Chapter events and VUconnect online community; and exclusive Vanderbilt discounts to help you along your path. Questions? Please contact Celia Gregory, Assistant Director, Student-Alumni Engagement.
Recent Vanderbilt undergraduate alumni (0-2 years out) searching for first professional opportunities may also email the Center for Student Professional Development for additional services or call us at 615.322.2750.
These services include DoreWays, the Center’s online system for job postings and on-campus recruiting. To access DoreWays you must have a Vanderbilt alumni email forwarding address (email@example.com) which you create through VUconnect.com.
- Kasey Folk, BA’02, elected partner at Ulmer & BerneJanuary 7, 2014
- Brenda Gilmore, MEd.’88, elected to Women in Government leadershipJanuary 3, 2014
- Snapchat snaps up Instagram’s Emily White, BA’00, as its new COODecember 4, 2013
- Alumni career services offer easy video resumes with Optimal ResumeNovember 1, 2013
- Play Nation — Vanderbilt alumni are making waves in the video game industrySeptember 6, 2013