We are excited to announce the Vanderbilt Alumni Association is partnering with Christy Robb Career & Lifestyle to provide individual career coaching for alumni at an exclusive Vanderbilt Alumni discounted rate.
Christy Robb of Christy Robb Career & Lifestyle has served as an assistant director and career coach for the Vanderbilt Career Center as well as a corporate recruiter for Tractor Supply Company. Following the successful launch of her coaching practice and over 10 years of experience in career development, she is now expanding her offerings to Vanderbilt alumni. For more information on Christy, please visit www.christyrobb.com.
Christy can provide one-on-one career coaching to alumni, focusing on their unique situations. Some of her services include, but are not limited to:
- Career management and development strategies
- Career transition strategies
- Job Search Strategies (resume review and development, cover letters, networking, social media job search strategies, interview and negotiation coaching)
- Personal and career branding
- Career Advancement and Leadership Development
Here’s how Career Coaching works:
- Email Christy (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- Coordinate a time with Christy to meet for coaching. Coaching can be done in person or via telephone.
- If in Nashville, meet at Vanderbilt for your session—parking is free and accessible! If you live outside of the Nashville area or simply prefer to connect remotely, you can arrange your coaching session via phone or online via Skype.
- Fees and billing arrangements are handled by you and your career coach.
Christy can provide resume review via email to already completed resumes. For a deeper look into creating or reinventing your resume, please contact her to inquire about resume packages.
- Email Christy directly at email@example.com to coordinate your timeline and resume needs. Please allow three business days for her to review your resume.
- Fees and billing arrangements are handled by you and your Career Coach.
Optimal Resumé offers a free, on-demand suite of career tools