The MD091 - Report of Transactions, is a detailed listing of all
transactions that occurred during a month for an individual center.
The transactions are listed by account number and only
those account numbers that had activity during the month
are reported. The report is produced
and distributed monthly for all centers that had activity during
the reporting period.
The numbered explanations refer to the numbered areas on the Sample
MD091 Report that follows.
- The MONTH for which the report is produced
- The CENTER NUMBER and CENTER NAME
for which the transactions are being reported.
- The RESPONSIBLE PERSON and address to whom
the report is sent. Please see "Reviewing
the MD091" for further details.
- The ACCOUNT NUMBER for which the transactions
are being reported.
- The TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION briefly describes
the transactions and includes a system generated identification.
The description is usually an individual name, a vendor, or a
short phrase describing the transaction.
- The EXPANDED TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION contains
more information concerning the transaction. Each journal source
may contain different information in this field.
- The EFFECTIVE DATE is the date the entry will
be included in the General Ledger System.
- The JOURNAL SOURCE is the name of the preparer
creating the transaction or the name of the sub-system feeding
the transaction into the General Ledger System.
- The JOURNAL ENTRY NUMBER (J/E NO.) is a five-position
alphanumeric which identifies the source of a specific transaction.
Click here for the Journal Entry
Identifer Contact Listing.
- The TRANSACTION AMOUNT is the amount of the
- The D/C indicates whether the transaction is
a Debit or Credit. If the transaction is a credit, the transaction
amount will be followed with a negative sign (-).
- The BEGIN/END BALANCE CURRENT PERIOD displays
the balance of the account at the beginning of the month and the
balance at end of the month after the net transactions shown in
the TRANSACTION AMOUNT column are added to the account
- The FINAL AMOUNT in the column TRANSACTION AMOUNT
is the net total activity for the center for the reporting period.
- The FINAL AMOUNT in the column BEGIN/END
BALANCE CURRENT PERIOD is the summation of the balance
at the end of the month of only the accounts currently listed
on the report. It is NOT the center balance as of the report