Home > Existing Users > Existing Users
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Identity Management (IDM) page. From this page you will manage your VUnetID and related services such as your ePassword, email address(es), and the way your name displays to others. Vanderbilt University's policy on Computer Privileges and Responsibilities applies to all VUnetID related services. Click to review.
- Claiming your invitation is the first step to begin using Vanderbilt Network resources. Your VUnetID and ePassword will be your login credentials (user name and password) for the majority of systems at Vanderbilt. Click the "Claim Invitation" button to claim your VUnetID. View directions for claiming your invitation.
- Enter your Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Enter your personal identifiable information only if you are going to be employed by Vanderbilt or attend Vanderbilt as a student. View directions.
- Forgot your ePassword? Click the "Change ePassword" button to reset it by answering your recovery questions. View directions.
- To change your ePassword or set up your ePassword recovery questions, click the "Manage ePassword" button. Instructions are available for changing your ePassword and setting up recovery questions.
- Re-Authenticate your VUnetID and create a new ePassword if you have never set up your recovery questions or have forgotten the answers. To begin the re-authentication process, please contact your IT Support Provider, the ITS Help Desk, or the VUMC Help Desk. Once instructed to continue, click the "Re-Authenticate" button to begin. Instructions are available for re-authenticating your VUnetID.
Modify Personal Options
- Add or modify email address(es) and choose name display options by clicking the "Personal Options" button.
- VUnet Services Administrators (VSA’s) can assist you with claiming your account, resetting your password, modifying your personal options, and other facets of managing your VUnet account.