Apply for 2015-2016
The Mayfield Living Learning Lodge application process requires (1) the submission of a written proposal and (2) an interview with the selection committee. If more than 30 applications are submitted, a screening committee of faculty, staff, and students will select 30 applications for the interview process. In completing Mayfield Living Learning Lodge application, applicants should be as detailed as possible in order to provide the selection committee with the information required to make a sound decision in the selection process.
Application To-Do List
- Complete the online application form on eRezLife. To submit your group’s application, have one member of your group login to eRezlife, and create a profile. To access the application look under “Job Postings” and find the “Mayfield Lodges Group Applications 2015-2016″. Make sure that only one member of your group opens and submits an application through eRezlife.
- Meet with your Mayfield applicant group.
- Meet with your group’s faculty advisor.
- Optional: Prior to submission, schedule a pre-proposal meeting with the Mayfield Program Coordinators.
- Collect all required supporting materials (reference the Mayfield Living Learning Lodge Application).
- Submit the required supporting materials via the elctronic application by February 6th at 4:30pm.