Apply for 2015-2016
The Mayfield Living Learning Lodge application process requires (1) the submission of a written proposal and (2) an interview with the selection committee. If more than 30 applications are submitted, a screening committee of faculty, staff, and students will select 30 applications for the interview process. In completing Mayfield Living Learning Lodge application, applicants should be as detailed as possible in order to provide the selection committee with the information required to make a sound decision in the selection process.
Application To-Do List
- Download or pick-up a Mayfield Living Learning Lodge Application at the Main Housing Office in Branscomb Quad 4113: Mayfield-Lodges-Application-2014-2015-1
- Meet with your Mayfield applicant group.
- Meet with your group’s faculty advisor.
- Optional: Prior to submission, schedule a pre-proposal meeting with the Mayfield Program Coordinators.
- Collect all required supporting materials (reference the Mayfield Living Learning Lodge Application).
- Return the completed Mayfield LLC Application to the Main Housing Office in Branscomb 4113 by the deadline.