- B. S. - New York University, NY, 1968
- M. A. - Columbia University, NY, 1970
- Ph.D. - Columbia University, NY, 1974
FIELDS OF INTEREST:
- Experimental High Energy Particle Physics
CURRENT RESEARCH ACTIVITIES & NEWS:
- 1985-Present : Associate Professor, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- 1974-75 : Instructor, Univ. of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 1975-77 : Research Associate, Univ. of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 1977-79 : Research Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- 1979-85 : Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- American Physical Society
- Founder's Day Award (N.Y.U.)
- Elected to Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society
- Fellowship for graduate study at N.Y.U.
- Faculty Fellowship at Columbia University
SELECTED RECENT PUBLICATIONS:
- "Observation of Three Upsilon States," with D. Andrews et al and CLEO
Collaboration, CLNS Report 80/445 (February 1980); Phys. Rev. Lett.
44, No. 17,
1108-1111 (April 1980).
- "Observation of a Fourth Upsilon State in e+e- Annihilations,." with
D. Andrews et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 45, No. 4,
219-221 (July 1980).
- "Particle Identification by Ionization Measurements: Description of the
System," with R. Ehrlich, T. Gentile, Y. K. Kubota, S. Stone,
R. Talman, R. Wilcke, M. S. Alam, R. G. Hicks, and J. Poucher, Nucl.
Instr. and Methods 211, 17 (1983).
- "Sigma++c and Sigma0c
Production from e+e- Annihilation in the Upsilon
Energy Region," T. Bowcock,
et al., (CLEO Collaboration, CLNS-88-876, April 1989), Phys. Rev. Lett.
62, 1240 (1989).
- "Measurement of the Decay Asymmetry Parameter," CLEO Collaboration, P.
Avery, et al., (CLNS-90/1013, Aug 1990), Phys. Rev. Lett
65, 2842-2845 (1990).
- "A Search For B+ to h+h-h+
(Non-resonant)," S. Csorna and Vivek Jain,
CBX 95-108 (1996).