OMRG outside the lab
1. In May 1994 we went camping to Smokey Mountains National Park. Besides the
group members (Mahesh and Darek) members of VU Microgravity group joined us for
a three day weekend.
2. Our 1996 trip was to Falls Creek
4. Hiwassee camping trip, May 1998. Once again, we braved
the rapids of Ocoee river.
. Traditionally, we met the week before Christmas to celebrate
the good year and share Christmas spirit.
6. We began group trips for the New Millenium by returning
to Falls Creek
Incidentally, we camped in the same spots (B106-B108) as we did four years
7. The 18th International Liquid Crystal Conference took
place in a beautiful city of Sendai, Japan. The
was well represented.
8. IMEBORON XI took place in a great city of Moscow, Russia.
The visit to The Red
and Kremiln were the highlights of social activities during the
Return to Organic Materials Research home page.